Sample Weekly Workout Plan
Below I have a full week workout plan. These workouts will take between 20 – 30 minutes. I included two mandatory rest days on Thursday and Sunday. Try this schedule and scale as needed to fit your fitness level. I would recommend workouts in the morning before you get your day started.
- Monday: 6 rounds: 200m run/50 air squats
- Tuesday: 3 x 400m running max effort sprints – FAST
- Wednesday: 20 minute moderate pace run/bike and 100 sit-ups
- Thursday: REST
- Friday: 3 rounds: 400m run/30 sit-ups/20 air squats/10 pushups
- Saturday: 3 rounds: 10 burpees/20 walking lunges/10 sit-ups/400m run
- Sunday: REST
Running on treadmill?
- 400m run = .25 of mile
- 200m run = .13 of mile
Combine this with a diet of REAL food. I have some tips here to follow for the week. Get to work – you have a busy week!